Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

Have You Been Subject to a Tax Foreclosure?

You May Be Entitled to Overage Funds

If our organization has contacted you, it's because we believe we have found money that belongs to you or a relative.

We've all heard that if it sounds too good to be true. . . it probably is. Well, rest assured, this isn't one of "those" things, and if you give us the opportunity, we'll prove to you the funds we've identified are yours.

FDP Asset Recovery representatives audit government agencies throughout the country, digging through their public records in search of lost, missing, and unclaimed funds belonging to private citizens. Give us a call and let us show you what our research has uncovered. 

We help people recover tax foreclosure overage funds they are entitled to.

Many times, people who have been subject to a tax foreclosure are due money and they don't even realize it. These overage funds could be tens of thousands of dollars or even more. 

Don't know if you are due foreclosure overage funds?

That's ok, because we do. We not only help you locate foreclosure overage funds due to you, we help you file the claim. Best of all, you won't pay us a dime out of pocket. And we will never ask you for your banking information or a credit card.

We get paid when your claim is fully processed and paid. We even handle the upfront expenses of the investigation and recovering the funds. 

Couldn't you just do this yourself?

Of course you could - but it takes time to locate these funds as they are not readily listed on any government sites. Worse yet, if the funds go unlocated and are not claimed after a certain amount of time, they get permanently acquired by the government.

Not to mention the amount of legal work that needs to be completed in order to recover your funds. This is what we specialize in and we handle all of this for you.

Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation

Our team will help you figure out if you are entitled to a tax foreclosure overage and set in motion the steps necessary for recovering the funds due to you.

Let's talk

How it works

The process is simple so you don't have to worry about anything


We start with warm and friendly conversation to determine if you are due any tax foreclosure overage funds.

Custom Plan

We determine where your tax foreclosure overfunds are being held and develop an action plan on how to recover the funds you're entitled to.


Once developed, we will get to work on recovering your money. There is nothing else for you to do except sit back and relax.

Learn More

About our company

FDP Asset Recovery is located in Massachusetts and has been operating for over fifty years now. We have helped hundreds of people with their finances and look forward to helping you.

Contact us today, at no cost or obligation, to start the process of recovering any tax foreclosure funds due to you.

Learn more about FDP Asset Recovery

Don't let the tax foreclosure funds you are entitled to get acquired by the government

Schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with us by filling out the form below and one of our advisors will reach out to you to start the process of claiming your funds.

FDP Asset Recovery cannot guarantee future financial results. Client experiences may vary and working with FDP Asset Recovery is not a guarantee of future financial results.

This site built by the Groove Coach on the Groove Website Builder